Lailah Gifty Akita
Medicare is a Federal Health Insurance for people age 65 and older, certain people with disabilities, and patients with permanent renal failure (ESRD). The Medicare program normally covers 80% of medical and hospital expenses, to cover the remaining 20% you can get one of our Medicare plans so you don't have to pay anything. In this way, you will no longer have to worry about the expenses of your medical treatments and focus on your health, which is the most important thing.
Part A covers hospital stays, hospice care, and some home other health services.
Part B covers certain doctor services, outpatient care, medical supplies, and preventive services.
All Medicare patients have access to Prescription Drug Coverage and you can purchase it through one of our Medicare Advantage plans.
Coverage is provided by private insurance companies and includes Parts A, B, and D. In addition, these plans offer some additional benefits that Original Medicare does not cover, such as vision, hearing, and dental plans.
Copyright © 2-ALL - All Rights Reserved.